May North Koreans' sexual decay and sin be broken immediately in Jesus’ Name

by Joe on Aug 29, 2017
?

Shortcut

Prev Article

Next Article

ESCClose

+ - Up Down Comment Print

[Prayer] May North Koreans' sexual decay and sin be broken immediately in Jesus’ Name

170828_tdpr.png

According to a source in North Pyongan Province, recently, prostitution women are increasing in the areas where there are many floating populations such as Northern Pyongan and Sinuiju in the North. A source reported that "Some women who have not been properly trained in the market economy are falling into prostitution. On the other hand, it is easy to earn money compared to other things, so I resort to making money by prostitution." Another source reported what a NK woman said, "My husband was discharged from military service due to an accident and he became a handicapped person. Since the government is not compensating for the loss if his arm is cut off, I must make a living by prostitution to help our family to survive. " The problem is that prostitution, which had previously been done privately, has grown to the extent that it is extended to businesses.

Social problems stemming from the North Korean regime's inability to care for the livelihoods is cutting through the lives of North Koreans causing suffering and sin. Much prayer is needed to prevent North Korean women from being forced into prostitution for their livelihood and prostitution not to expand during their difficult living conditions.

O Lord my God I claim your promise in Your Word in Lamentations 1:11, “All her people groan as they search for bread; they barter their treasures for food to keep themselves alive. "Look, LORD, and consider, for I am despised."

I lift up in prayer the situation of prostitution in North Korea into God’s hands. Lead the North Korean regime to work hard to stabilize the people's economy with the national budget and prevent North Korean women from being forced into prostitution for their livelihoods. Please give mercy to North Koreans so that sexual decay and sin can be immediately broken and the suffering people to be set free. I pray in the name of Jesus. Amen!

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 Cancel

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5