?

Shortcut

Prev Article

Next Article

ESCClose

+ - Up Down Comment Print

[Prayer] North, the worst slave labor bureau

170812_tdpr.jpg  

According to a report 'Modern Slavery Index' published by the Verisk Maplecroft, a global risk and strategic consulting firm based in UK, North Korea was named the worst slave labor force among the world's 1984 nations. Modern slavery is referring to those who cannot escape with their own will from the state of exploitation by the result of threats, assaults, coercion and fraud. They live as slaves tied up in the form of government policies, debt contracts, fishing boats, and factories. North Korea became the worst contemporary slave labor force this year after last year.

According to the report, North Korea is the only country in the world including Asia that does not treat modern slavery illegally and human trafficking, slave labor, forced marriage and sexual exploitation were found to be very high. The top ten nations that followed North Korea are Syria, South Sudan, Yemen, Congo, Sudan, Iran, Libya, Turkmenistan and Eritrea.

Much prayer is needed to make North Koreans free from slavery. The misdeeds of the North Korean authorities that regard life that God gave as a trivial thing and treat the people as a tool for maintaining the system must stop immediately.

In Exodus 3: 9-10 God says, "Now therefore, behold, the cry of the children of Israel has come to Me, and I have also seen the oppression with which the Egyptians oppress them. 10 Come now, therefore, and I will send you to Pharaoh that you may bring My people, the children of Israel, out of Egypt.”  We lift up the abused North Koreans in God's hands and pray. Listen to the cries of the North Koreans and set them free.  May the North Korean authorities' evil behavior, which oppresses and persecutes residents in order to maintain the regime of Kim Jung Eun stop immediately in Jesus’ Name. Give freedom to many North Koreans who live like slaves. May you give special grace during this moment to North Koreans so that they will receive the blessing of accepting Jesus after listening to God’s Word. Let God’s Word be saturated in every 4,777 villages among North Koreans and let the Korean peninsula be filled with the songs of praise to God. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen!

Articles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20
Designed by hikaru100

나눔글꼴 설치 안내

이 PC에는 나눔글꼴이 설치되어 있지 않습니다.

이 사이트를 나눔글꼴로 보기 위해서는
나눔글꼴을 설치해야 합니다.

설치 Cancel

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5

SketchBook5,스케치북5